Friday, February 24, 2012

Pregnancy Blues!!!!

SO..... the time has come again to blog. I really did intend for our blog to become our family journal, but my lack of motivation lately to do anything has become a little overwhelming. I am 36 weeks and can't wait for this little guy to be ready to show himself to the world. I have retreated somewhat from the world for the last couple of months. I feel fat and breathless (literally). I have no desire to get up in the morning or to do anything during the day, the only thing that gets me up is my bladder that has my legs on speed dial. I feel bad for my little man, who probably thinks he has the most boring mommy in the world who never wants to play with him:(

other than that life has been grand. Taylor is loving his job, and looks so handsome every morning in his sunday best going to work. He comes home every night with a smile.

I still havent grown used to Michigan, even though we have a house, a ward, and family close by. It still has yet to feel like home. But I'm being optimistic.

And Jaxon, well what can I say.... he is just one of the loves of my life. He is what keeps me going and Taylor ofcourse. He is learning so many new things everyday. He is now 19 months old and knows all his letters of the alphabet. It is really cute, because he doesnt know the name of some of the letters, but knows their sounds. We are currently working on his numbers as of yesterday!:)

I am starting to realise that in just a month I will be responsible for two little people, well ...three.
It is starting to all get a little overwhelming. I am starting to get nerous because I was induced with Jaxon and so everything was planned. Not knowing is the thing that kinda makes me a little scared. We are so excited though to be having another boy! I am slowly working on the nursery and Jaxons room and my whole house actually, so hopefully the little guy will be satisfied coming into the world with a mommy who doesnt know how to finish one project before moving onto the next, lol.




Jaxon climbed into my purse and Taylor turned it into a swing... weeee.

Talk about molding your child..... He loves football. When Taylor watches a game all he says is ball, ball, ball.

Tried to not let my brain become mush and did a little something creative. With an idea I found on pinterest, which I'm addicted to now. I made a book sling for Jaxons room.

This is Jaxons movie theatre spot. We have coffee table that has two draws that pull open and when we are getting ready to watch a movie, he pulls the draw out and sits in it and he loves popcorn.Taylors parents donated a popcorn machine to our humble abode...yes a movie theatre popcorn machine which makes amazing popcorn.


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i cannot believe how big jaxon is getting! he is sooo cute! and im so excited to see your new little guy when he arrives! we miss you guys and hopefully we see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete